North Central CMA Board
Our Board is chaired by Euan Ferguson who focuses the Board's attention toward protecting and enhancing the integrity of our catchments for the benefit of our rivers and the communities that depend on them.
Appointed by the Water Minister, Board membership is a reflection of the Victorian Government’s commitment to increasing leadership diversity which will encourage new ideas and ensure the water sector’s leadership reflects Victoria’s diverse communities. North Central CMA Board members bring individuality and diverse business and industry skills to the organisation.
- Setting the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Establishing the ogranisation's vision and direction for integrated natural resource management.
- Setting priorities and evaluating our results.
- Monitoring the external and internal environment.
- Overseeing the financial performance of the organisation.
Euan Ferguson (Chair)
Euan is a forester and fire/emergency manager with more than 40 years experience.
Prior to retiring in 2010, Euan was the Chief Officer of Victoria’s Country Fire Authority (CFA) for five years (2020-2025); and Chief Officer and CEO of the South Australian Country Fire Service (CFS) for nine years (20021-2010).
L (prev. Latarnie) McDonald