North Central CMA has developed an online mapping tool – Flood Eye – that enables you to obtain a free report that contains flood information specific to your property.
Flood information is useful for:
- Residents/ businesses wanting to understand the risks and prepare for future flood events;
- People looking to buy or rent a property;
- Property owners looking to renovate their house or build an extension;
- Developers looking to subdivide a property; and
- Farmers looking to undertake works on their property or develop a whole farm plan.
Download a Flood Eye report for your property
Instructions for using the Flood Eye mapping tool
We've created an how-to guide for CHARLTON residents keen to use our Flood Eye reports to find information about how their property may be impacted by the current flood (October 2022).
We’ve created an how-to guide for ROCHESTER residents and keen to use our Flood Eye reports to find information about how their property may be impacted by the current flood (October 2022).