Our key purpose is to protect and enhance the integrity of our catchments for the benefit of our rivers and the communities that depend on them. Our Board leverages their diverse business industry skills to determine our strategic direction and to monitor the successful realisation of these benefits.
Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set the strategic direction of the organisation
- Establish our vision and direction for integrated natural resource management
- Set down our priorities and evaluate our results
- Monitor the external and internal environment
- Approve and monitor the financial performance of the organisation
Julie Miller Markoff (Chair)
Julie is non-executive Director, change architect, and advocate for regional prosperity.
Julie was first appointed as a Director in 2013 and as Chairperson in October 2017. She has chaired the Audit and Risk Subcommittee, and the advisory Community Consultative Committee.
Julie is an highly experienced business and cultural innovator who creates value, builds social permission and engagement, and leads transitions.