Our key purpose is to protect and enhance the integrity of our catchments for the benefit of our rivers and the communities that depend on them. Our Board leverages their diverse business industry skills to determine our strategic direction and to monitor the successful realisation of these benefits.
Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set the strategic direction of the organisation
- Establish our vision and direction for integrated natural resource management
- Set down our priorities and evaluate our results
- Monitor the external and internal environment
- Approve and monitor the financial performance of the organisation
Julie Miller Markoff (Chair)
Julie is a non-executive Director, transformational change and systems architect and implementer, and advocate for regional prosperity.