Our key purpose is to protect and enhance the integrity of our catchments for the benefit of our rivers and the communities that depend on them. Our Board leverages their diverse business industry skills to determine our strategic direction and to monitor the successful realisation of these benefits.
Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set the strategic direction of the organisation
- Establish our vision and direction for integrated natural resource management
- Set down our priorities and evaluate our results
- Monitor the external and internal environment
- Approve and monitor the financial performance of the organisation
Julie Miller Markoff (Chair)
Julie became aware of the strategic and community needs of natural resource management through managing the implementation of the Loddon Mallee Regional Strategic Plans, and as a senior executive investing in services for the dairy industry through Dairy Australia. Julie is the current chair of our Community Consultative Committee, a community advisory group to the Board.