Board appointments - get involved
The Victorian Government is committed to community engagement and increasing diversity in water sector leadership. This will encourage new ideas and ensure we best reflect our diverse communities.
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning is:
- Promoting board opportunities to talented candidates from all walks of life;
- Increasing diversity on boards including the number of women and Aboriginal Victorians in the water and catchment sector; and
- Encouraging and attracting talented candidates to apply in regional Victoria.
Expressions of interest open February/March 2019.
Board Directors come from all walks of life, including farmers, small business owners, project managers and other professionals.
If you have experience in one or more of the following disciplines, you should consider contributing your skills on a Water Corporation, Catchment Management Authority Board, or the Victorian Environmental Water Holder:
- Financial and commercial management
- Community engagement
- Land and water management
- Climate change adaptation
- Strategy and business management
- Infrastructure and project management
- Primary Production
- Public administration and governance
- Environmental or natural resources management
For more information and resources about being on a board, including roles and duties and advice on applying, visit Get on Board.
If you are interested in being contacted when board appointments become available:
- email your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- call Vesna Kebakoska 03 9938 6807